The purpose of this Guide show Step by Step Process on How to create a Folder and Upload Files in Google Drive Cloud, learn the process by following the step.
Google Drive Is Cloud Hosting Files Storage and Synchronization Solution that allows you to store, share, and access your Files and Folders online from Smartphone, Tablet, or computer. The files types that can be uploaded are images, Audio, Video, and files. Signing to Google Account, you can upload, share, view, and edit file documents.
Upload Files and Folder to Google Drive Cloud
Firstly, on the computer, open the Browser in URL input – drive.google.com
– Login with a Google account and password
– On Drive Web portal At the top lift, Click the “New” Tab
– Choose Folder name and create
Read More:How to Download Files from Google Drive
Upload Files or Folder on Google drive
– Open the Folder Created in Drive
– Right Click on Empty Space and Choose Files or Folder
– Choose Files or Folder you want to Upload to Drive Cloud and upload
Watch the Video
More Video :