Backing your Document, pictures, and desktop folder with OneDrive makes it easier to sync files from your computer with the cloud. This article shows how to use the OneDrive Desktop app to create a backup, which automatically syncs all of your files to the OneDrive cloud.
How do I automatically sync my desktop with OneDrive?
1. Click on the “Start” Button
2. Then Click on “Setting” Button
3. Click on the “Sign In” button, to access OneDrive
4. Enter Microsoft Username and Password to access OneDrive
Back up your Documents, Pictures, and Desktop folders with OneDrive
1. On the Taskbar Click on “OneDrive App ICON” to access OneDrive on Computer after Login
2. When OneDrive open the dialog box popup Click on the “Setting” button
3. After Click on the “Backup” Button
4. Then Click on the “Manage Backup” Button and Select the Folder to backup
5. Choose the type of Folder to backup (Desktop, Document, and Picture Folder)and Click on Start Backup
Watch the Video