If you have a Yahoo Account and for security reasons you want to add email as means of recovery, to reset your account when trying to login and forget your password login into your Yahoo mail web portal?
Don’t worry, having access to yahoo account you have the option to add an email address as a way to recover your account. This article will guide you on how you can add a recovery email to your Yahoo Account, as a way to recover your mail account on the Yahoo service.
Using an email as way to Recover your Yahoo mail account, will help you keep your account safe and secure from unauthored access to the account.
Adding Email as Recovery for Yahoo Important
If you add an email as a means to reset or recover your Yahoo account helps you in the following;
• It helps you to Reset forget Password to your Account
• You will get an email prompt to verify account access to secure Login
How do I add a recovery Email to Yahoo Account?
1. Launch any web browser
2. In the Address Bar input https://www.yahoo.com/
3. Login With “Username and Password “
4. On the right top corner click on “Profile”
5. Click on “Account Info”
6. On the lift navigation panel, click “Account Security” Tab
7. Scroll through and click on “Recovery Email”
8. Click Edit
9. Enter “username and password”
10. Enter your E-mail Address, click “next” to Verify
11. Go to your “Inbox” , verification will be Sent to the email
12. Copy and paste it in the Verification pop Window to Verify the email
How do I change my recovery email on Yahoo?
1. Login With “Username and Password”
2. On the right top corner click on “Profile Account”
3. Click on “Account Info”
4. On the lift navigation panel, click “Account Security” Tab
5. Scroll to through and click on “Recovery Email”
6. Enter “username and password”
7. Clear the previous E-mail Address, and enter new One, then click next to Verify
8. Go to your “Inbox”, a verification will be Send to email
9. “Copy” and “paste” it in the Verification pop Window to Verify the email