The purpose of these tutories guides you on how to back up files from the mobile phone to a Google Drive account. If you want to learn back up from the phone to google drive, make sure to read this.
Backup Data from the smartphone to google drive is the best practice to secure the loss of personal information, and when the phone gets the loss, you can restore all files to the new phone.
Files Backup to Drive from Mobile Phone
– Start by downloading the Google Drive app on Play Store or App Store on your Phone.
– Open the Google Drive app.
– Login with e-mail and password
– Choose the selected Files Folder on the Phone Device, want to backup to google drive.
– Tap on Files to Upload to Drive
– Once uploaded, you can find the file on the Google drive cloud
Watch the Video