Data backup from android phone to cloud secure your files, and in event of data loss, it is easy for you to restore all files to the new phone. In this tutorial guide, learn step-by-step how you can use Phone to Backup Files to OneDrive.
How do I backup my phone to OneDrive?
1. Start by downloading the Microsoft OneDrive app on Play Store or App Store.
2. Open the OneDrive App on Smart Phone.
3. Login with e-mail and password
How do I transfer files from Android to OneDrive?
1. Create a folder on the “OneDrive app” on your phone
2. Click on the “plus icon” on top, then click on “Create Folder”, then type “folder name”, to create a backup folder on your OneDrive
How do I Upload files from Android to OneDrive?
3. To upload files, open the “folder Created”
4. Click on the “plus icon”, choose the “Upload” tab on the Phone, to upload files you want to backup to google drive.
5. Select files category (image, Audio, images document, etc.) and choose Files to Upload to OneDrive
6. Once uploaded, you can find the file on the OneDrive cloud
How to use Microsoft OneDrive for backup files
OneDrive – How to grant access to folder and files
How to move files or folders within Microsoft OneDrive
How to use Google Drive for backup files
Watch the Video