After you have done proceeding to download and install VirtualBox software. It is important to create a virtual Machine (VM) using the application. Without that, you cannot run the operating systems.
This step-by-step guide will walk you through How to Create a Virtual PC Using VirtualBox. If you want to know, make sure to read the post to familiarise yourself with how to create a Virtual PC using a Virtual box.
A VirtualBox allows you to run multiple operating systems(OS)on your localhost computer without the extra hardware.
How do I create a virtual machine in VirtualBox?
One may ask how will I create Virtual OS on my after running it installation software
1. First you will need to open VirtualBox ICON on your Desktop computer on Screen or In the Search field input Virtualbox
2. Click on to Open Oracle VM VirtualBox Manager
3. Click on New to create a VM for windows.
3. Select the memory size and how much ram it will VM will use.
4. Creates a virtual Hard disk.
5. Select hard disk file type then select VDI (Virtual disk image).
6. Storage on the physical hard disk then select dynamically allocated.
7. Select file location size then select create. that is where the windows will be installed.
How to download and install VirtualBox on Windows 10
Watch the Video Hon how to create the VM