In this Windows Tips & Tricks, we’ll walk you through the process to Install Microsoft OneDrive App on Desktop computer. If you want to learn the process of How to install Microsoft OneDrive on your Window computer, make sure to read and get started .
OneDrive is the cloud storage service developed by Microsoft that allows you to store all your personal files securely in one place and then access them virtually anywhere on internet .
How do I get OneDrive app on my desktop?
1. Click on “Start Button“, Choose “All Apps” Scroll through and choose Microsoft Store.
2. Launch the Microsoft Store from all Apps button our home screen or from search button on the taskbar Type Microsoft Store apps. It’s blue and looks like a shopping bag.
3. “Sign In” with Your Microsoft Account and Password
4. Tap the search button on the top right of the screen. It’s the magnifying glass and Type OneDrive in the field.
5. From the Microsoft Store popup Click on Productivity Categories Choose OneDrive to be Install on the Desktop PC.
i. Click on Get to install
6. After OneDrive Apps Installation launch and Sign In Microsoft Account and password to access Cloud Storage Files
By signing in that allows you to store all your files securely in one place and then access them virtually anywhere on the internet.
Read More :How to Install Whatsapp On Windows 10
Learn More on Microsoft OneDrive
How to Download Files from OneDrive to Computer
OneDrive – How to grant access to folder and files
How to move files or folders within Microsoft OneDrive
Backup PC Files and Folder to OneDrive
How to Install OneDrive App on Smartphone
Video On :
How to Install Microsoft OneDrive App On Desktop PC
More Video On
Windows Tips & Tricks