Are you wondering how to use an email to login into an account when two-factor authentication is enabled so that in the event of login, you can use the email when you want to login into your Facebook account? Don’t worry Facebook has security control Features for you to enable an alternative email to login into your account to verify login identity to receive a security code on your email inbox, to be used to verify your account.
This tutorial guide walks you through the process for login into Facebook with email enabled as a two-factor, to learn make sure to read the post.
Importance of Adding an alternative email as Login when 2FA is enabled
Adding an email as a recovery mail helps you reset your Facebook account password if:
• You forget your login password and You will get a prompt if Someone trying to access your mail without your permission
How does One Login to Facebook with an alternative email with two Factor enable
AfterTurn On Two-Step Verification on you’re Account and log Out.
1. Open Internet Bowser of choice on your computer
2. In the URL Bar Type in ‘https://web.facebook.com’
3. Sign in to your Facebook Account Username and Password, Click Login
4. You’ll be prompted to choose the method of verification Phone number or email
5. Select email as the method of verifying your account, a window will pop up for you to enter to verify your identity
6. Open your alternative email inbox and copy the code to verify the account access portal
7. After that copy the code sent to the inbox and paste it into the Enter Code column to verify identity.
8. Click on the continuous tab and login into the Facebook web portal
How to turn Off two-factor authentication for Facebook
How to Enable Google Authenticator app as Two-factor for Facebook
How to Disable Google Authenticator app for Facebook
How to Reset Facebook Account Password