In this step-by-step tutorial guide, learn How to move files and folders within Google Drive on the Phone, if you want to learn the process of using Google Drive, make sure to read this.
In Google Drive, you can organize your files by creating folders and uploading files to make files easier to find and share with others. If is your desire to use phone to organize files and folders in drive, you can install google drive mobile app, from Google Play Store or App Store.
below are steps to follow after installing the drive app on your phone and used to move files and Folder,
Read More: How to Create Folder and Upload files in Google Drive
Move a File or Folder
– On your Android, iPhone, or tablet, open the Google Drive app.
– Login with google email and password
– Click on the file you want to move
– Choose the destination folder
– Click on move the file or folder location
Read More : How to install Google Chrome
Read More : AnyDesk Remote Desktop APP to Connect to Remote PC
Watch the Video
More Video :