In this step-by-step tutorial guild, learn How to move files and folders within Google Drive on the Phone, if you want to learn the process of using Google Drive, make sure to read this.
In Google Drive, you can organize your files by creating folder and upload files to make files easier to find and share with others. If is your desire to use phone to organize files and folders drive, you can install google drive mobile app from Google Play Store or App Store. Here is step to follow after installing drive app on your phone and used to move files and Folder,
Move a File or Folder
– On your Android, iPhone, or tablet, open the Google Drive app.
– Login with google email and password
– Click on the file you want to move
– Choose the destination folder
– Click on move the file or folder location
Read More : How to install Google Chrome
Watch the Video
More Video :