Using Microsoft Account gives the privilege for you to add an alternative mobile number as means of recovery account in the event of forgetting your login credential, you add a phone number as an alternative effortlessly, so that an SMS verification code will be sent to your mobile phone as means to verify identity to have access to account portal.
This Guide will help you to reset your Microsoft password with your phone number as an alternative if you forget your password when trying to login into your account.Learn more on How to change your Microsoft Account Password
How do I Reset Microsoft Password with Recovery Phone Number
1. Open any Internet web browser on your computer
2. Input www.microsoft.com in the Browser URL
3. Sign in with Microsoft “Username” and if you have forgotten the Password
4. Under the Sign-In Popup Window Click on “Forgot password?”
5. Select from the Option if you have enabled 2 Step Verification both Phone Number or Email
6. After Selecting the option by choosing Phone Number or Text, an SMS verification code will be sent to an alternative Phone Number Massages, for you to use to verify your identity.
7. Go to an alternative Phone Number Massages to copy the seven-digit security code to verify your Login Identity
8. After Verify, your then have the option or authentication right to reset your Microsoft account password
9. Click on Save, and now the old password will change to the new password.
10. Now you can access the Microsoft portal and its product online, by clicking on all apps on the top left comer
More Related Articles
How to Reset Gmail Account with Recover Email
How to use Google Authenticator app for Yahoo mail