If you want to save your thoughts wherever you are, Capture what’s on your mind when and where you need it and share your thoughts with family and friends with the google keep app install on your phone to help you to achieve them with the tab on the button on the phone you are through to go.
In this article learn how to install Google Keep app on a Phone and use the Google Keep app to take pictures and attached them to notes.
How do you take pictures on notes?
1. Firstly, on your Android phone or tablet, Install Google Keep app on Phone
2. After Installing the App
3. Launch the Keep Note App on the phone
4. Input the username and password of Google Keep
5. Tap on “Add image”
6. After Tab on “Take Photo” button
7. Capture the photo and attach it to a note
Watch the Video
Read More Article
Google Drive App – How to Share Files on Mobile
How to use Microsoft OneDrive for backup files
How to use Google Drive for backup files
How to connect Local PC Devices and Resources to Hyper VM