This article will show the best way to register a domain for Business, If you want to learn the Step involve, make sure to read this,
In the simplest of definitions, A domain name is the web address that people type in URL to visit your website.
How to register a domain name with Bluehost
Normally, a domain name costs $16.99 / year and website hosting plans start from $8.99 /month.
This costs money if you are just starting.
Bluehost has agreed to offer our users a Deal, domain register $12.99 ,SSL Certificate, and 50% discount on web hosting.
Starting from $3.95 for shared & WordPress hosting, and UP TO 50% SPECIAL DISCOUNT
→ Click Here to Get Domain with Bluehost ←
Bluehost is one of the most trusted website hosting providers and powers millions of websites.
To get started, you need to visit the Bluehost website
– Click on the Get Started button.
This will bring you to the pricing page.
Their Basic plans are most popular among our users.
– Click on the ‘Select’ button below a plan to continue.
– On the next page, a popup appears you will be asked to search a domain name
– Simply type the domain name in the “Create New Domain”
– After If the domain name you entered is available, then you will be taken to the signup page.
– From here you need to enter your account information like First name, address, email, etc.
– Below the account information, you will notice some hosting extras
– if your preferred domain name is available, then it will be automatically added to your cart. You can adjust the registration period to 1 year.
– You can either choose to keep or remove the privacy protection. Then your make payment
Read More Article :How to Mount USB Flash Drive to Hyper V Virtual Machine